The Ministry has commenced a Central Billing System for all unity colleges across the state.
To commence payment, follow the process below
1. Visit www.education.gov.ng
2. Click on Federal Unity Colleges.
3. Find your school and click the link.
4. Log into the school's portal using your username and password
5. Select Payment/Bills
6. Generate student unique RRR code
7. Pay safely online or proceed to any bank with the generated RRR code.
8. Log into your portal to print your receipt
9. Proceed to the bursary department with a copy of your printed receipt.
The short video below describes this process in less than 2minutes
Still, need help? call 09060005987, 09060005985;
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also talk to us in real-time via the online chat at the bottom left of the school’s website/portal page.
Are you a Student or a Parent? Do you want to check result for any Session or Term?
Follow this few easy steps:
1. Click on the School portal link on the navigation above
2. YNow enter your username and password as provided to you in school.
3. When you have successfully logged in, as a Student, click on My Results OR as a Parent, click on My Ward's Result.
It's as easy as that!
If you don't have your login details OR you have forgotten them, never worry, you can chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom-left of the this page, or simply call 09060005987 or send an
email to email@example.com, a support agent will be readily available to help you.
This is to inform all our Parents that the Mid-test will be coming up on the 16th - 19th of Nov 2021.